Shuttle, is a smart fire door retainer, designed to hold open fire doors safely, until the fire alarm sounds.
How the Shuttle Fire Door Retainer Works
The Shuttle fire door retainer is installed on the face side of the fire door. Once installed, simply select the "learn alarm feature" and set off your fire alarm for 30 seconds.
Shuttle fire door retainer will then learn your fire alarm and activate. Once the unit has been configured, press down the plunger at your chosen door angle. Unlike other smart fire door retainers on the market, Shuttle fire door retainer only responds to the sound of the fire alarm and does not respond to vacuum cleaners or other ambient noise.
Contact us for more information about Shuttle fire door retainer.Contact Us
- Dual Listening technology.
- Listens and learns specific sounds. Recognises the sound of the fire alarm in 30 seconds. ONLY closes to the fire alarm!
- Smart Mode: Quick set up, ignores 95% of background noise.
- Up to 3 years battery life and easy to use battery compartment.
- Dynamic slim design, designed to be discreet on the fire door.
- Control Shuttle fire door retainer from the LCD screen.
- Easy night release function, time management system, fault reader and weekly test.
- USB: Software upgrades with special features available.
£8.95 each - Flat and with backstop plates available.
£2.50 - Includes 2 x C size batteries.
Only £1 each.
Installations from 1 units available.
Yearly services: Rubber feet change, new batteries, clean and check.